Friday, April 27, 2012

Writing should be as easy as.....

Just saw the new Nicholas Sparks movie and as I was driving home my thoughts were rambling here and there. It was a great movie and yes it was my romance fix for the month but I describe this movie as not just a silly romantic movie as for me it had heart if that makes sense. But back to the topic of writing and specifically about writing this blog entry tonight. For me this sort of writing is hard and I was thinking, I wish that writing for a blog, for something that I am publishing freezes me up. I would like this sort of writing to be as easy as talking with my friends where I feel I can say anything that pops into my head and not worry about what they will think. Because if they look at me a little weird at what I say, we all just laugh about it. Here on this page I feel I need to be more buttoned up and not just write about any old thing that pops into my head as there may be many people that will be reading it and who know what they may think?

And then I thought to myself why not just write like that? All who read my words are family and friends and those who I hope will be friends. And those who think I am weird, well maybe they are right!  :o)   But I am me for better or worse and as long as my hand moves across the page and spills out my words and thoughts and feelings, it is all good!

So here are some meanderings as I was driving home from a great movie. Its about 7PM and most people have eaten dinner and are getting out as it is a warm spring dusk after a week of chilly cold weather. I drove past a Father and daughter walking their bikes after what I assume was a great bike ride. Passed a local park where people were doing laps around a trail. A Mom was sitting on a park bench watching kids plays on a junglejim. A couple were walking their dog. A great time to be outside when things are settling down for the evening, people are relaxing after a long work week. Just a nice time.

I hope your evening passes as easily and lazily and you all have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment and share!