Monday, April 2, 2012

What a Beautiful Day

My Azaleas are in bloom and I had to take a picture of one of the bushes to share it. I also spied some Iris buds and Columbine flowers getting ready to open up. I even saw this year's first butterfly- black and gold wings. A great promise of things to come. I love this time of year and luckily am not affected by the pollen that seems to be so abundant now. Next weekend I really need to get out into my flower beds and get them ready so maybe I can plant afew more flower beds and herbs. What sort of things are you planting this Spring?
My windows were open to the warm air and sun and my cats took full advantage, sitting there and looking out at the world. Oh to be a lazy cat sleeping in the sun for major cat nap. But today is Monday and I must be off to work.


I found the above video with some beautiful flowers and music  and wanted to share it- enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment and share!