Sunday, July 8, 2012

What's in a name.......

and the name is Ritual Waters. I have had people remark about my choice for this my business name and also this blog's name. I like to add that it is Ritual Waters where " all things wild and waterfilled are good for the soul".That part of my name came to me when I was watching the James Herriot series on public television. The series of "All creatures great and small, all thing... and I forget how it goes but the verbiage came to me and just seemed to fit like a key into a lock. So this has stuck very well with me.

Now, where Ritual Waters came from needs abit of background. When I first was thinking about a name for my soap business, I was thinking of all these nature and Goddess names but nothing seemed to fit. I had a list going but kept crossing them off. Started thinking about what I wanted to be my mission for this soap business and what got me interested in it in the first place. Baths - large baths with soothing bath salts- sweet smelling soap- candles- music playing - me time - relaxation - unwinding etc etc. I love making baths a ritual and using that as part of a meditation to recharge my spirit. And Ritual Waters was born and became a reality! Daily water rituals for soothing the soul and  spirit.

The picture I took while in Bath, UK and it was a fantastic tour. I wish to go again soon some day! Now those Romans took the bath to a new level! 

What is your bath ritual ? How do you unwind ?

2 comments:

  1. Loved hearing how Ritual Waters was born. And love the pic of Bath. I visited several years ago for their Book Festival and was immediately struck by the clean and beautifully kept buildings and streets. They love their city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes is beautiful - really want to go back again! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment and share!