Sunday, July 8, 2012

Ultimate Blog Challenge strikes again!

You may be wondering why there has been such an influx of blog posts this past week as the crickets have been the only noise on my blog since the last challenge in April. That has not been a good sign as I have been a slacker and am now off the couch and at the computer. I joined another blog challenge as is gets me onto my computer and onto the pages of my blog and posting. I am intending to keep psoting after the blog challenge is over and not let the crickets take over again. Sorry to have done that as I really do like writing when I am in the middle of a challenge and get to meet allot of great bloggers and read allot of great posts. So, if you also are a blogger I encourage you to check out the challenge as its free and you get to join a great group and gets daily blogging ideas to help you meet the challenge.

I have also started re-reading The Artist's Way book by Julia Cameron which is a 12 week course on recovering your creativity. Its a great souce for re-connecting back with your artistic self whether its writing-painting-dancing -whatever you do or have done that fills you up. One of the tools is the morning pages that consist of writing 3 pages in longhand every morning -at least to aim for that. So I am busy busy writing writing this month especially and it is a great experience!  Both have been overlapping each other and both are affecting the other- the morning pages and blogging and I think this will be a powerful month for me!

So, are you up for a blog challenge ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment and share!