Monday, January 30, 2012

My start of my Crazy Sexy Diet

I know the title of this post sounds crazy, at least for me but I also took a picture of the book so that you don't think I am crazy. I am putting this year, 2012, as the year I start taking better care of myself and begin by eating better. The woman that wrote this book,Kris Carr was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. She took control of her life and the fight to stay healthy.She has written several books and has a website and a following of wellness warriors. You can read more about her at  crazysexydiet.com .
One of her mainstays besides a vegan diet is her green juicing. So here is the juicer that I purchased to try to get myself on the road to health. Several wise guys in my household have called it my new kitchen decoration as I also have a beautiful cappuccino machine that is more of a kitchen decoration than has been used. But we shall see.
I am starting a 21 day cleanse meaning no alcohol- no coffee- no gluten- no sugar - meat or dairy products. This will be a challenge but I will get through this. So this is day one and I made a green juice this morning with one green apple, cucumber and 2 stalks of celery. Yum and abit frothy but not bad for a  first try.  

2 comments:

  1. You can do it Marilyn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful gοods frοm you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just еxtremеly gгeat.

    I really like what уou've acquired here, really like what you'rе stating and
    thе wаy in which you ѕay іt.
    You mаke it enjoyable anԁ уou still take сare of to keep it smaгt.
    I cant waіt to rеad faг morе from
    yοu. Τhis is aсtuаllу a terrifiс site.



    my ωeb site - cleansing diet

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment and share!